Industrial Equipment Monitoring and Analysis
FlowWorks flow analysis software provides individuals with responsibility for a small or large industrial process who must report to regulatory officials, or who have remote sites that cannot operate over traditional industrial monitoring networks, a variety of solutions appropriate to their needs.
FlowWorks provides easy-to-use flow analysis reporting functions for meeting regulatory requirements, or can custom-tailor report applications to your needs.
If your facility is already connected to a SCADA system or a data logger, linking your site to FlowWorks is straightforward. If you have a facility without remote telemetry, we offer numerous cost-effective options to get your facility online through standard dialup, cellular, and satellite. Once connected, you’ll enjoy near real-time functions for many facilities that you may have never previously considered, or which seemed prohibitively expensive.
Key Industrial Features
- Map-Based Network Overview: easy point-and-click links to all of your analysis functions; click on any station to see the current value, or choose to use a custom real-time display showing you everything that is going in your network at a glance
- Straightforward summary reports for daily, monthly and yearly statistics
- Intuitive graphing with custom template saving
- Scatter Plot and Curve fit functions allow you to develop correlations between any parameters in your dataset
- Convert pump station data into flow estimates
- Alarm notifications when your stations reach critical values
- Visual surveillance capability using an economical field camera to capture and link field observations at your facilities
- Powerful meta-data storage capabilities, allowing you to store date and time-stamped photos, verification measurements and field observations, both in online data forms as well as through attachable documents
- Custom displays or data feeds back to your own website for private or public viewing
- Flexible download capability allowing you to easily download a day, a year, or a decade worth of your data through our high-speed data transfer service.
- Data Transfer Flexibility + Hardware Neutrality: You choose whether to transfer your data manually through our high-speed upload service or link directly with your live data. FlowWorks supports numerous brands of dataloggers, or we can recommend equipment solutions for you utilizing telephone, cellular, and satellite telemetry.
Easily answer the following common Industrial questions using Flowworks
- How many hours a day do my pumps run? Are they running evenly?
- What is the daily average turbidity of the drinking water supply well each day?
- How much seasonal variation in the well level is there?
- Did my chlorination station ever fail to meet minimum chlorination standards?
- What are the current levels in all of our reservoirs?
- How much rainfall is required to increase the flow into my pump station by 50%?
- Is the operation of my stations affecting the operation of others?
- There is vandalism on my facility, are there pictures of the culprits? When did it happen?