Wastewater Data Management and CSO Monitoring
FlowWorks monitoring and analysis software provides individuals with wastewater oversight responsibilities the tools you need to understand your data, whether you control a single wastewater treatment facility or a large conveyance network.
We support numerous brands of wireless sewer flow meters, allowing you to make the most of your wireless equipment investment. Or choose to link your SCADA system data directly into Flowworks, and even upload your water quality lab results to release the full potential of your data.
Key Wastewater Features
- Map-Based Network Overview: easy point-and-click links to all of your analysis functions. Click on any station to see the current level, or choose to use a custom real-time display showing you everything going on in your network at a glance;
- Straightforward summary reports for daily, monthly, and yearly statistics;
- Intuitive graphing with custom template saving across multiple stations;
- Fit Manning and other curves to scatter plotted data of level, velocity, and flow, or use the curve-fitting to find trends between water quality parameters;
- Convert pump station data into flow estimates, especially useful for estimating Inflow & Infiltration;
- Specialized rainfall analysis functions allowing you to assess return frequency of your recorded storm events;
- Alarm notifications when your stations reach critical levels or flows;
- Combine sewer and rainfall data in our custom inflow & infiltration (I&I) analyzer, and produce estimates for average dry weather flow (ADWF), groundwater infiltration (GWI), and return-period based I&I estimates;
- Custom displays or data feeds back to your own website for private or public viewing;
- Powerful meta-data storage capabilities, allowing you to store date and time-stamped photos, verification measurements and field observations, both in online data forms as well as through attachable documents;
- Flexible download capability allowing you to easily download a day, a year, or a decade worth of your data through our high-speed data transfer service.
- Data Transfer Flexibility + Hardware Neutrality: You choose whether to transfer your data via direct data links from SCADA systems or manually through our high-speed upload service. FlowWorks also works with numerous brands of wireless sewer flow monitoring equipment, or we can recommend equipment solutions for you.
Easily answer the following common wastewater management questions using FlowWorks
- Where are my flow monitoring stations, and what are the current conditions?
- What has the flow and rainfall at a group of stations looked like over the past week? What about over the past year? 10 Years?
- How big was the rainfall event that caused last weeks flooding?
It’s raining pretty hard outside…how big is this event?
- How many overflows occurred last year, and how much sewage was spilled?
- How many start/stops per day are my pumps doing? Is one pump performing better relative to the other?
- What were the minimum, average, and maximum flows at a station last week? Last month? Last year?
- What is the rainfall vs. inflow & infiltration (I&I) relationship at a site? Has I&I reduced at a station since we implemented our rehabilitation program?
- Can I see the maintenance sheets for a station for the past year?
Which stations need battery changes right now? Are any stations not calling in?