The one-stop data management platform has arrived. A major new upgrade to the FlowWorks data platform places the power of the FlowWorks Advanced Calculation Engine (FACE) directly into user’s hands.
FACE gives FlowWorks a set of real-time data manipulation tools allowing users to create and define new data channels out of incoming channels using advanced math, statistics and logic equations. Now users can create, edit, delete and combine data channels with powerful mathematical functions for sophisticated real-time analysis. All part of the power of FlowWorks.
Included in FACE:
- All the standard mathematical functions needed to combine and manipulate values across all sites and channels
- Tools to define lookup tables for weirs, flumes, pipe cross-sectional areas and other physical constraints and map them to data channels
- Conditional logic statements (IF…THEN…ELSE) to branch your calculations to other levels of complexity as needed
- Tools to create rolling averages and sums, and set up sophisticated alarm rules based on those values to monitor specific events across multiple stations
- Functions to create true time-weighted averages of irregularly spaced data
- Tools to turn irregularly spaced time-series data into clean, continuous datasets of 5-minute, hourly, daily, or any other calculated interval
- Advanced rainfall conversion functions to turn ANY rainfall data type (cumulative, event-based, time-interval) directly into 5-minute, hourly, daily, or other rainfall interval desired.
- Tools to move data forward or backward in time to compare it with previously collected datasets
- The ability to define constants, apply linearly varying offsets, and much more
FACE: Think of it as an Excel-quality calculation tool for real-time data analysis.