What is FlowWorks?
Flowworks is a comprehensive set of data collection and analysis tools for all of your municipal and industrial data needs. With FlowWorks, you can make sense of your data whether you work in the private or public sector, and whether your focus is on drinking water, sewage, drainage, stormwater, rainfall, climate, or industrial processes.
Flowworks is a subscription-based service. We support numerous datalogger platforms, as well as direct connections from SCADA systems. We also accept manual file uploads. If you don’t have a data collection platform, our experts can help you select the right system to meet your needs.
Why use FlowWorks?
Once you’ve linked your data to Flowworks, you can then take advantage of our entirely web-based system from anywhere you can reach the Internet. Protected by our secure password protection, your monitoring data is available anywhere, anytime to authorized users.
Flowworks serves numerous uses depending on your application and your needs. Some of the more common uses of our service include:
- Reduce I.T. costs: we operate numerous datalogger software packages, freeing our users from the burden of purchasing and operating expensive servers and software;
- Secure Web Access: we provide a secure, web-accessible platform for existing SCADA software users;
- Facilitate proper data flows: FlowWorks acts as a demilitarized zone (DMZ) between secure SCADA system data sources and public users;
- Turning data into actionable insight: Once your data is in FlowWorks, our analysis software lets you get to the answers you want quickly;
- Analyze historical data: As a quick and convenient way to analyze a large historical dataset. You don’t need live data from a datalogger or SCADA system with our historical file import function.