Learn how to track site and flow conditions in real-time with customizable visualization, graphing and reporting tools that analyze both sensor and weather data. Also, peek into the future and learn about FlowWorks’ cutting-edge machine learning algorithms that will soon allow our clients to accurately predict overflows, floods, and all manner of wet weather events.
In this webinar you will learn how FlowWorks provides:
• Comprehensive and thorough data gathering and management
• Event alarming in real-time with geographical specifics
• Unlimited data storage capabilities
• Specialized rainfall analysis with custom alerts and alarming features
• Customizable graphing tools allow reporting with ease